Those of you following my Old Edinburgh Facebook Page will be aware of the photographs I share and the historical accounts I offer. It’s the historical accounts, anecdotes and information that forms the basis of my tours, combined with my own style (and a little bit of humour!) to offer you the best experience possible whilst walking the streets and closes of Old Edinburgh.
My tour is bespoke, unique and will take you to a number of the well known (and less well known) spots around the Old Town, particularly those that have proven so popular on my Facebook Page and formed the basis of my books.
You can visit these places with me personally, taking in the best of the Old Town through my eyes, with optional photographic tips available as we wander around the streets and closes. I will tell you the history behind all the places you will see (the real history) with no gimmicks, costumes or make-up, warts and all and in the way only a native of Old Edinburgh can!
Prices (Standard 2 Hour Tour)
- 1-2 People – £99.00
- 3 People – £149.00
- 4 People – £199.00
- 5 People – £229.00
- 6 People – £249.00
- 7 People – £279.00
- 8 People – £299.00
- If your party is more than 8 people, contact me to discuss
If you wish to book the extended tour (30 minutes extra) this costs an additional £39 per booking (not per person).
- The standard tour runs in the evening from 18:30 – 20:30.
- The extended tour runs in the evening from 18:30 – 21:00.
- It may be possible to accommodate alternative start times for your tour – please make any request for an alternative time when booking.
Important Information – Bookings
- All tours are non-refundable and the full fee for the tour must be paid in advance.
- Absolutely no refunds will be offered for any reason, once a booking has been made, paid for and confirmed.
- All bookings are made in line with my terms and conditions which can be viewed here.
- Please bear this in mind when booking
- Tours will go ahead regardless of weather and involve walking around Edinburgh’s Old Town.
- The tour does include a number of hills as part of the itinerary (including the Royal Mile and others) as well as walking cobbled streets.
- Please bear the above in mind when booking.
Please complete the form below to make a booking. I will always endeavour to meet the date you need in the first instance but if the date you need is not available, I can potentially offer alternative dates and times.