A collection of 5 short stories from Old Edinburgh featuring real historical characters from yesteryear. Tales of darkness, light, hope, despair and everything in between; visit Edinburgh when the unusual and downright inexplicable was the norm, during a time when the truth was far more shocking and altogether more terrifying than fiction could ever hope to be!
The book contains five short stories with 15 black and white accompanying photos . All words and images by Colin Myers.
- Book size is 22 x 28cm and is in premium, high-end Magazine Format
- 32 Pages with 5 stories based on the following real characters and events:
- ‘Half Hangit’ Maggie’ – The Tale of Maggie Dickson
- The Wizard of the West Bow – Major Thomas Weir
- Deacon Brodie
- Queensberry House – Curses & Cannibals
- Bluidy MacKenzie
- Premium Semi-gloss cover for heft and protection, with high-end finish throughout
- 15 original Colin Myers black and white shots included within
- Worldwide delivery available – shipping is calculated based on your location and number of copies ordered
- All orders made will be dispatched later in November
- Ebook format also available via these this page