Original Image Title: “Mansion Of George, 1st Marquess Of Huntly, Bakehouse Close, Canongate”
Original Image Printing Date: 1886
Original Artist & Engraver: Daniel Wilson (Artist) / T. Stewart (Engraver)
About This Print:
This is a reproduction of my own antique print – this is NOT the original antique print. It is available in either sepia or black and white (make your selection from the drop-down list next to the picture).
- This reproduction print has been faithfully created using the original antique print as the source.
- The original antique print has been scanned using professional equipment and the resultant image has thereafter been prepared meticulously using industry standard software.
- The layout of the print you see here closely follows that of the original antique print as far as possible.
- The actual engraving/picture itself has not been changed in any way – if any dirt or marks were present on the antique print, these has been removed but this is the only modification that would be made and this is only done where absolutely necessary.
- The fonts/typefaces used in this print closely resemble those of the original, again to ensure the reproduction closely resembles the original antique print.
- The original image title, artist name and engraver name are also present on the image as per the original antique print (where known).
- The print you receive is professionally printed and brand new with no damage or marks whatsoever.
- There are no watermarks present on your print – these are only present online for image security.
- If you require the image in a different size, please get in touch – this may be possible though this is done on a request basis.
A4 Sepia Print (210 x 297 mm – 8.3 x 11.7 in), A4 Black & White Print (210 x 297 mm – 8.3 x 11.7 in), A4 Coloured Print (210 x 297 mm – 8.3 x 11.7 in), A4 Sepia Canvas (210 x 297 mm – 8.3 x 11.7 in), A4 Black & White Canvas (210 x 297 mm – 8.3 x 11.7 in), A4 Coloured Canvas (210 x 297 mm – 8.3 x 11.7 in)